Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chinese Pork with Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 21 oz pork tenderloin, cut in strips (¼ in. x ½ in. x 2 in.)
- 2 oz soy sauce, divided
- 10 ½ oz dried rice noodles
- 2 oz oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 5 oz red onion, julienned (½ in.)
- 5 oz red bell pepper, julienned (¼ in. x ½ in. x 2 in.)
- 5 oz carrot, julienned (¼ in. x ½ in. x 2 in.)
- 45 oz water, divided
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice powder
- 2 ½ oz oyster sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 3 ½ oz snow peas, trimmed
- 5 oz baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 fresh red chili, sliced on the bias
- 2 tbsp roasted cashews, unsalted
- 2 spring onions, sliced on the bias
- per 1 portion
- 1735 kJ / 414.6 kcal
- 30 g
- 47 g
- 10.6 g
- 3.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Meatloaf with Mushroom Sauce
Turkey Taco Bowl
Curried Chicken and Apple Salad
Buffalo Burger with Bourbon Glazed Onions
Bourbon Butter Basted Roast Turkey
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce