Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cutter Beet Carpaccio (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 ½ oz raw beets, small, peeled (see Tip)
- 8 oz zucchini, cut into pieces (2 in. long)
- 8 oz burrata cheese, drained
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- sea salt, to serve
- ground black pepper, to serve
- fresh basil leaves, hand torn
- per 1 portion
- 284 kJ / 67.9 kcal
- 3.9 g
- 1.6 g
- 5.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.7 g
- 0.5 g
- 40 mg
Acai Smoothie Bowl
Basic Soup Purée
Steamed Cubed Potatoes
Slow Cooked Beets
Steamed Button Mushrooms
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Berry Dream (TM6)
Sautéing 16 oz Brussels Sprouts
Chipotle Sabayon Poached Eggs (Jeremiah Stone and Fabian von Hauske)
Fish and Zucchini