Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Quinoa Salad with Brazil Nut and Cilantro Pesto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz Brazil nuts
- 35 oz water
- 7 oz quinoa
- 10 ½ - 12 oz butternut squash, diced (approx. ½-¾ in. pieces)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 lime peels, to make zest, no pith
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 - 2 oz fresh cilantro leaves, to taste, divided
- 1 oz brown rice vinegar
- ½ oz lime juice
- 6 ½ oz olive oil
- 3 ½ oz radishes, stems removed, halved
- 1 oz shallots, halved (approx. ¼ in.)
- 3 ½ oz Granny Smith apples, stems removed, quartered
- 3 ½ oz jicama, peeled cut into pieces (approx. 1 in.)
- 3 oz scallions, hand sliced on the bias (approx. ¼ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 3101.4 kJ / 741.3 kcal
- 11.5 g
- 47.6 g
- 58.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.7 g
- 10.9 g
- 258.9 mg
Kamut Salad with Spicy Lemon Vinaigrette
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Salmon and Lemon Rice Salad
Fennel, Orange and Cherry Salad
Lentil, Cauliflower and Kale Salad
Cauliflower Rice Pilaf with Yams
Farro Salad with Cucumber Yogurt Dressing
Lemon Chicken with Couscous and Artichokes