Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and Feta Muffins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
olive oil spray, to grease
or avocado oil, to grease
- 5 oz roasted macadamia nuts, unsalted
- 5 large eggs, organic, pasture-raised
- 6 oz coconut butter, mixed well
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ lemon, zested and 1 tbsp juice reserved
- 5 ½ oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (see Tip)
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- per 1 piece
- 1377 kJ / 329 kcal
- 9 g
- 8 g
- 31 g
- Saturated fat
- 15 g
- 2 g
- 479 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Acai Smoothie Bowl
Chocolate Seed Granola
Steamed Eggs in Tomato Sauce (Shakshuka)
Pineapple Spinach and Orange Juice
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Matcha Granola Muffins
Chewy Cinnamon Apple Bars