Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roast pork with sage and cranberry stuffing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1800 g boneless pork leg roast
- 1 tbsp rock salt, plus extra for crackling
- 130 g zucchini (approx. 1), cut into pieces
- 25 g pumpkin seeds
- 25 g sunflower seeds
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only (approx. 10-12 leaves)
- 60 g streaky bacon, cut into pieces
- 100 g onion, cut into quarters
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g pork mince
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1728.7 kJ / 411.6 kcal
- 46.6 g
- 3.6 g
- 23.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.7 g
- 1.4 g
- 944.5 mg
Spiced lamb roast (MEATER+®)
Sunday lamb roast
Roast pork with sage and cranberry stuffing (MEATER+®)
Flank steak with horseradish cream sauce (MEATER+®)
Salmon with ginger sauce and spiced cashews
Red pesto chicken salad
Curried chicken salad wraps
Thai-style grilled pork skewers
Cider-brined pork chops with apple dressing
Rise and shine cereal clusters
Smoked prawn kebabs with avocado whip