Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Grilled eye fillet with Café de Paris butter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp pickled capers
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh dill, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 anchovy fillets
- ½ tsp lemon, zest only, no white pith, plus 2 teaspoons juice
- 130 g salted butter, softened
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp brandy
- 1 tsp Madeira wine (see Tips)
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- olive oil, for brushing
- salt, to season
- 6 beef fillet steaks (approx. 200 g each - see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1963.4 kJ / 464.6 kcal
- 45.2 g
- 0.7 g
- 31.6 g
- 0.4 g
Bourbon pork ribs
Lamb cutlets with spinach and pea purée
Sunday lamb roast
Prawn saganaki with feta
Spiced lamb pie
Pork belly with spring onions
Lamb shanks with risoni and feta
Pork in creamy Marsala wine sauce
Prawn tacos with avocado lime sauce
Parmesan-crusted lamb cutlets, creamed spinach and smashed spuds