Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roast pork with sage and cranberry stuffing (MEATER+®)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1800 g boneless pork leg roast
- 1 tbsp rock salt, plus extra for crackling
- 130 g zucchini (approx. 1), cut into pieces
- 25 g pumpkin seeds
- 25 g sunflower seeds
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only (approx. 10-12 leaves)
- 60 g streaky bacon, cut into pieces
- 100 g onion, cut into quarters
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g pork mince
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1728.7 kJ / 411.6 kcal
- 46.6 g
- 3.6 g
- 23.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.7 g
- 1.4 g
- 944.5 mg
Hollandaise sauce (TM6 - Serves 2-4)
Katsu chicken with cauliflower rice and pickled salad
Beef and beer pie
Rachel Shanks's Roast beef with Yorkshires and gravy (TM6)
Roast beef with Yorkshires and gravy
Flank steak with horseradish cream sauce
Surf and turf with pink peppercorn sauce (TM6)
Cheesy pull-apart garlic bread
Sausage sizzle with beer braised onions
Pineapple and orange glazed ham (MEATER+®)