Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mexican scrambled eggs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 100 g shortcut bacon rashers, cut into pieces
- 20 g pickled jalapeño chillies
- 1 tomato, cut into quarters and seeds removed
- 4 eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 30 g pouring (whipping) cream
- fresh coriander, leaves only, finely chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1493.9 kJ / 355.7 kcal
- 26.7 g
- 3.3 g
- 26.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 12.6 g
- 1.6 g
- 1333.9 mg
Sunday lamb roast
Steamed broccoli and zucchini (6 months+)
Sous vide scrambled eggs
Overnight berry breakfast
Braised Lamb Shanks
Mashed potatoes for two (peeler)
Curry lamb soup (TM6)
Chai latte parfait
White basmati rice