Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chinese Blistered Green Beans (Hestan Cue™)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 scallions, white parts, sliced, green parts, cut on a bias
- 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 1 in. fresh ginger root, peeled, cut into pieces
- 1 oz sesame oil
- 1 oz sambal oelek
- 2 oz hoisin sauce
- 1 oz black bean garlic sauce
- 1 oz rice vinegar
- 1 oz water
- 16 oz fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp oil, e.g. grapeseed, vegetable, canola, to fry, divided
- kosher salt, Diamond Crystal®, to season, to taste
- 1 lime, juice only, to taste
- ½ tsp sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 686 kJ / 164 kcal
- 3 g
- 20 g
- 9 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 4 g
- 430 mg
Green Chili Deviled Eggs
Ramen Noodle Soup
Mediterranean Shrimp and Orzo Soup
Cauliflower Tacos Al Pastor
Asparagus with Cashew Cream
Sautéing 16 oz Brussels Sprouts
Coffee Rubbed Skirt Steak with Caper Salsa
Seared Scallops with Carrot and Ginger Sauce (Hestan Cue™)
Tuna Avocado Bowl
Hurricane Po'Boy with Saffron Aioli