Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Black Rice Bowl with Chicken and Mushrooms
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ oz sesame oil, plus extra to drizzle
- ½ oz maple syrup
- 1 oz tamari sauce
- 1 oz white miso (or shiro miso)
- 14 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced (shitake, baby bella, cremini)
- 22 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into halves
- 8 oz black rice or brown rice (see Tip)
- 35 oz water
- olive oil spray
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and cut into thirds
- toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1646.2 kJ / 393.4 kcal
- 26.7 g
- 48.4 g
- 13 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.9 g
- 7.8 g
- 724.1 mg
Sweet potato quiche with prosciutto
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Slow Cooked Beef Curry with Cucumber Mint Couscous
Shrimp Louie Salad
Sticky Sesame Chicken
Shrimp Orzo with Peas
Pineapple Teriyaki Salmon
Slow Cooked White Chicken Chili
Sweet and Sour Beef Short Ribs
Steamed Cod Over Greens
5 Ingredient BBQ Pulled Chicken