Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon with Potatoes and Mushroom Cream Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Salmon and Potatoes
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (120-200 g each, approx. 2 cm thick)
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest and juice
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 500 g water
- 600 g potatoes, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
Mushroom Cream Sauce
- 100 g shallots, halved
- 10 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 50 g dry white wine
- 50 g double cream
- 200 g cream cheese
- 300 g fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2763 kJ / 660 kcal
- 45 g
- 27 g
- 48 g
- Saturated fat
- 17 g
- 4 g
- 1137 mg
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Spaghetti Arrabiata with Tuna
Monkey Bread (Małpi Chlebek)
Spaghetti alla Carbonara
Seafood Stew with Rice
Grisons Barley Soup
Gnocchi in Tomato Mascarpone Sauce, Broccoli Salad and Fruit Sorbet