Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sirloin Steaks and Herb Butter with Rosemary Potatoes and Broccoli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 3 - 4 fresh sage leaves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 10 fresh chives, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- ½ - 1 tsp coarse sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 250 g unsalted butter, soft
Vegetables and Steaks
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 30 g sunflower oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 500 g water
- 400 g broccoli florets
- 4 sirloin steaks (3.5 cm thick)
- per 1 portion
- 4543 kJ / 1084 kcal
- 63 g
- 25 g
- 81 g
- 6.7 g
Chicken breasts pizzaiola
Meatballs and Chilli Cheese Potatoes
Chicken and Warm Potato Salad
Steak Fajita Sweet Potatoes
Steamed Eggs Sunny Side Up
Chicken and Pepper Souvlaki with Rice
Mediterranean Chicken Wings with Herb Orange Rice
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Herby Steaks with French Potato Salad
Bacon and Spinach Lasagne Rolls
Sweet and Sour Slow Cooked Pork Ribs
Pollock with Potato and Squash Crust with Chablis Sauce