Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegan Pineapple Coconut Tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz old fashioned rolled oats
- 5 oz slivered almonds
- 7 oz dried dates, pitted
- 3 ½ oz coconut oil
- 2 - 3 canned pineapple slices, in juice, drained well
- 28 oz coconut cream, (2 cans)
- 2 oz cornstarch
- 1 - 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 - 2 tsp lime juice, optional
- 2 oz toasted coconut, plus extra to garnish
- dried fruit, toasted, e.g. strawberries, raspberries mango, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 3343 kJ / 799 kcal
- 9 g
- 101 g
- 43 g
- Saturated fat
- 31 g
- 8 g
- 40 mg
Vegan Chocolate Cake
Cinnamon Macadamia Nut Milk
Vegan Sun-dried Tomato and Artichoke Quiche
Vegan Coconut Cake
Mushroom Ragu with Zoodles
Sweet Potato Oatmeal Bars
Granola Bars (Ben)
Peach and Almond Ice Cream
Horchata "Coconut Water"