Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 18 oz large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 oz pork belly, cut into pieces (optional)
- 2 green onions, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 12 sprigs cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- ½ oz ginger, peeled (optional)
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground white pepper
- vegetable oil, to fry
- per 1 piece
- 406 kJ / 97 kcal
- 10 g
- 2 g
- 5 g
- 67 mg
- 0 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Game Day Guacamole
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Asian Somen Noodle Salad
Broccoli Salad (TM5 Metric)