Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 35 oz water
- 3 ½ oz quinoa
- ½ oz parsley, leaves and tender stems only
- 1 oz olive oil, plus 4 tsp to fry
- 15 oz canned garbanzo beans rinsed and drained (approx. 1 can)
- 6 oz fresh portobello mushrooms, sliced (approx. ½ in.)
- 4 oz yellow onion, quartered
- 2 oz red bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 2 oz carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 oz celery
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 oz panko
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- per 1 portion
- 824 kJ / 197 kcal
- 7 g
- 29 g
- 6 g
- 5 g
Eggplant, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Vegan Green Pea Fritters
Baked Falafel with Jalapeño Tahini Sauce
Broccoli Pizza Crust with Cheese
Quinoa Salad with Brazil Nut and Cilantro Pesto
Broccoli Red Lentil Soup
Cauliflower "Fried" Rice
Greek Lentils and Rice