Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Shrimp Creole with Carolina Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Carolina Gold Rice
- 36 oz water
- 10 oz Carolina Gold rice
- 16 oz plum tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz yellow onion, quartered
- 8 oz red bell pepper, quartered
- 8 oz celery, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 12 oz fish stock
- 16 oz fresh raw shrimp, peeled, deveined (medium, 31-35 count)
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- per 1 portion
- 2891 kJ / 691 kcal
- 33 g
- 74 g
- 29 g
- 6 g
Shrimp and Vodka Penne Pasta
Shrimp in Garlic Sauce
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo
Chicken with Creamy Vegetable Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
Garlic Shrimp and Grits
Mediterranean Chicken with Olives
Salmon Fillets with Orange Glaze, Buckwheat Risotto and Steamed Asparagus