Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mediterranean Chicken with Olives
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ oz lemon peel, thin peel only, no pith (approx. ½ lg. lemon)
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 oz red onion, thinly sliced (approx. 1 lg. onion)
- ½ oz olive oil (approx. 1 tbsp)
- 16 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless (approx. 6-7 thighs), halved
- 3 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- 2 oz white wine
- 2 tsp capers, rinsed
- 1 ½ tsp corn starch
- 7 oz Kalamata olives, pitted, halved
- 6 sprigs fresh mixed herbs, leaves only (e.g. parsley, cilantro, oregano)
- per 1 portion
- 707 kJ / 169 kcal
- 16 g
- 4 g
- 9 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Wellington (Ben)
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben)
Chicken Coq au Vin (Betty)
Roasted Pork Loin (Betty)