Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mediterranean Chicken with Olives
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ oz lemon peel, thin peel only, no pith (approx. ½ lg. lemon)
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 8 oz red onion, thinly sliced (approx. 1 lg. onion)
- ½ oz olive oil (approx. 1 tbsp)
- 16 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless (approx. 6-7 thighs), halved
- 3 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- 2 oz white wine
- 2 tsp capers, rinsed
- 1 ½ tsp corn starch
- 7 oz Kalamata olives, pitted, halved
- 6 sprigs fresh mixed herbs, leaves only (e.g. parsley, cilantro, oregano)
- per 1 portion
- 846.2 kJ / 202.3 kcal
- 12.6 g
- 11.2 g
- 12.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.6 g
- 4 g
- 641.3 mg
Chicken Breasts Pizzaiola
Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo
1h 5 min
1h 10 min
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews
Lemon Caper Salmon with Ribbon Squash
Shrimp Creole with Carolina Rice
Lemon Chicken with Spring Onions
Coconut Sautéed Shrimp
Salmon Fillets with Orange Glaze, Buckwheat Risotto and Steamed Asparagus