Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pomegranate Glazed Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz shallots, in pieces
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 6 oz port wine
- 4 oz pomegranate molasses
- 1 oz sugar
- 1 oz Dijon mustard
- 1 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 64 oz beef tenderloin, trimmed, spiral cut to lay flat (approx. 4 lb)
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
8 - 10
oz homemade holiday stuffing
or 8 - 10 oz stuffing mix, prepared
- 8 oz pomegranate arils/seeds (approx. 1⅓ cup), divided
- 30 oz red onions, sliced into half-moons (¼ in.)
- 1 - 2 pomegranates, halved, to garnish
- lemon leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2297 kJ / 549 kcal
- 58 g
- 30 g
- 21 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Meatloaf with Mushroom Sauce
Turkey Taco Bowl
Curried Chicken and Apple Salad
Buffalo Burger with Bourbon Glazed Onions
Bourbon Butter Basted Roast Turkey
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce