Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 - 8 firm white fish fillets (approx. 35 oz)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus 1-2 pinches to season fillets, to taste
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper, plus 1-2 pinches to season fillets, to taste
- 3 ½ oz fresh baby spinach
oz fresh raw shrimp, peeled, deveined
or 14 oz fresh mussels, well scrubbed and debearded
- 12 oz light whipping cream
- 7 oz goat cheese, in pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock paste
- 2 mixed bell peppers, green and red, deseeded, julienned
- 35 oz water, to clean
- 14 oz white basmati rice
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 22 oz water
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste
- per 1 portion
- 3720 kJ / 889 kcal
- 53 g
- 60 g
- 48 g
- Saturated fat
- 24 g
- 2 g
- 1105 mg
Beef Tenderloin with Parmesan Horseradish Sauce
Shrimp in Garlic Sauce
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Greek Stuffed Chicken
Florentine Meatballs and Linguine
Slow Cooked Cola Pulled Pork