Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 500 g zucchini, cut into pieces
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 10 g butter
- 40 g cream cheese
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 332.6 kJ / 79.2 kcal
- 2.4 g
- 3.3 g
- 6 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.6 g
- 1.9 g
- 685 mg