Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh basil, leaves only (optional)
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 650 g water
- 50 g tomato paste
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. potato, carrot, mushroom, celery), diced or cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 400 g canned borlotti beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 100 g dried pasta shells
- per 1 portion
- 1076.2 kJ / 256.2 kcal
- 9.1 g
- 29.4 g
- 9.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.6 g
- 8 g
- 548.3 mg
Tuscan bean soup
Cauliflower soup with bacon dust
Spiced Moroccan lentil soup
Cream of tomato soup
Vegetable curry with cauliflower couscous
Hearty seven vegetable soup
Spiced lentil vegetable soup