Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cauliflower soup with bacon dust
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g rindless bacon rashers
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 900 g water
- 3 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 950 g cauliflower, cut into small florets (3 cm)
- 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 3 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 25 g butter or olive oil, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 725.5 kJ / 172.7 kcal
- 12.9 g
- 4.6 g
- 10.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.4 g
- 5.5 g
- 1069.6 mg
Creamy chicken cauliflower soup
Cream of tomato soup
Cream of mushroom soup
Pea and ham soup
Chicken corn chowder with broccoli terrines
Broccoli and blue cheese soup