Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta in tomato sauce with ham and chorizo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g cured ham (e.g. prosciutto), cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 100 g chorizo, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 120 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g canned whole tomatoes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried oregano (optional)
- 600 g water
- 350 g dried pasta (e.g. penne or any other similar short pasta)
- per 1 portion
- 2547.6 kJ / 606.6 kcal
- 27.7 g
- 70.3 g
- 22.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.4 g
- 4 g
- 1206.8 mg
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Penne and vegetables
Pasta with tuna
One pot pasta with chorizo