Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cream of tomato soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g onions, cut into halves
- 30 g butter or olive oil
- 700 g fresh tomatoes, cut into halves
- 70 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried oregano or dried mixed herbs
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 - 4 fresh basil leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 864.3 kJ / 205.8 kcal
- 2.5 g
- 9.9 g
- 16.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.1 g
- 3.3 g
- 912.7 mg
Cauliflower soup with bacon dust
Cream of mushroom soup
Creamy tomato and basil soup
Creamy capsicum and zucchini soup
Carrot and coriander soup
Tomato soup with ham and cheese wands
Tomato and red lentil soup