Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 750 g white cabbage, cut into pieces (5 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 10 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 200 g bacon, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 20 g oil
- 350 g water
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 140 g tomato paste
- 35 g pitted prunes, cut into halves
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- salt, to taste
- 4 dried bay leaves
- ½ tsp paprika
- 20 g dried porcini mushrooms, cut into slices
- 280 g pork loin, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 280 g beef fillet steak (porterhouse), cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g sausage (kielbasa), cut into pieces (1-2 cm - see Tips)
- 400 g sauerkraut (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1689 kJ / 402.2 kcal
- 38.2 g
- 14 g
- 20 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.2 g
- 8.5 g
- 1942.7 mg