Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
White bean dip with chimichurri
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g red wine vinegar
- 160 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves
- 180 g red onion, cut into quarters
- 1 jalapeño chilli, trimmed and cut into halves
- 2 - 3 bunches fresh coriander, stalks and leaves (approx. 80 g)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, stalks and leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
White bean dip
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 800 g canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 440 g after draining)
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 - 2 tsp salt, to taste
- paprika, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 193.8 kJ / 46.1 kcal
- 1.8 g
- 3.1 g
- 2.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.4 g
- 1.8 g
- 321.9 mg
Chunky basil pesto dip
Black tahini and beetroot hommus
Falafel with beetroot hommus
Sundried tomato hommus with crackers
Lemon and caper aioli
Seeded tahini crackers