Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Apple and whole banana loaf
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g grapeseed oil, plus extra to grease
- 500 g water
- 300 g apples (approx. 3-4 apples), cored, unpeeled and cut into pieces, plus ½ apple cut into thin slices, to garnish
- 1 banana, flesh reserved, peel cut into pieces
- 90 g rolled oats
- 125 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 80 g pure maple syrup
- 50 g walnuts or nuts of choice (optional)
- sugar, to sprinkle
- per 1 portion
- 747.5 kJ / 178.7 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 24.1 g
- 8.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.9 g
- 2.4 g
- 116.2 mg
Magic bean chocolate cake
South African yellow rice using rice mode
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)
Tear and share cinnamon scrolls with honey butter
2 ingredient dough
Caramelised leek and feta tart
Traditional sausage rolls
Banana pancakes with cinnamon yoghurt (9 months+)
Lemon meringue tarts
Speedy citrus layered cake
Toddler friendly granola bars (12 months)