Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Super Green Juice (Metric)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 115 g kale (e.g., dinosaur) in pieces, center rib removed
- 200 g apple, type Gala, cored, quartered
- 60 g lemon flesh (approx. 1 med.)
- 60 g ginger, fresh, peeled, in pieces
- 395 g alkaline water or 395 g spring water
- per 1 portion
- 368 kJ / 88 kcal
- 4 g
- 21 g
- 1 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 0 g
- 30 mg
Liver Detox (Metric)
Green Day Juice (Metric)
Butternut Queso (Matthew Kenney) Metric
Super Green Juice
Green Smoothie with Orange, Mango and Apple
Savory Oatmeal with Sautéed Mushrooms
Super Hydrating Breakfast Drink
Spicy Hot Chocolate with Almond Milk