Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz porcini mushrooms, dried
- ½ oz fresh parsley leaves, plus extra, chopped, to garnish
- 4 garlic cloves
- 12 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 13 oz carrots, cut on the bias (1 in.), divided
- 3 oz parsnips, in pieces (1 in.)
- 3 oz celery, in pieces (1 in.)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 20 - 23 oz oxtail
- 14 oz beef stock
- 4 oz red wine
- 4 oz pearl onions, frozen
- cooked polenta, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1636 kJ / 391 kcal
- 34 g
- 26 g
- 17 g
- 6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Meatloaf with Mushroom Sauce
Turkey Taco Bowl
Curried Chicken and Apple Salad
Buffalo Burger with Bourbon Glazed Onions
Bourbon Butter Basted Roast Turkey
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce