Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Slow Cooked Oxtail
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz porcini mushrooms, dried
- ½ oz fresh parsley leaves, plus extra, chopped, to garnish
- 4 garlic cloves
- 12 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 13 oz carrots, cut on the bias (1 in.), divided
- 3 oz parsnips, in pieces (1 in.)
- 3 oz celery, in pieces (1 in.)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 20 - 23 oz oxtail
- 14 oz beef stock
- 4 oz red wine
- 4 oz pearl onions, frozen
- cooked polenta, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1636 kJ / 391 kcal
- 34 g
- 26 g
- 17 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 6 g
- 538 mg
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Sautéing 7 oz Zucchini
Teriyaki chicken thighs
Soy Poached Chicken
Steamed cabbage and pork dumplings
Basil Chicken with Coconut Curry Sauce
Squid Ink Pappardelle with Lobster and Saffron Broth