Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawns with coriander coconut rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, stalks, roots and leaves cut into pieces
- 2 fresh long green chillies, trimmed and deseeded if preferred
- 400 g coconut milk
- 250 g jasmine rice
- 1000 g water
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt, plus an extra 2 pinches
- 200 g mixed vegetables of choice (see Tips)
- 24 medium raw prawns, peeled but with tail intact (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2105.9 kJ / 501.4 kcal
- 30.9 g
- 49.3 g
- 19.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 13.1 g
- 3.2 g
- 1074 mg
Lahmacun Pide (Turkish pizza)
Prawn and noodle stir-fry
Prawn noodle curry
Tom kha prawns
Smoked trout pasta with lemon and capers
Silverbeet and mushroom pasta (TM6)
Prawn yakisoba (TM6 only)
Pasta e fagioli
Chilli mussels with risoni
Sam Wood's Baked salmon with broccoli pesto