Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn noodle curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 50 g fresh oyster mushrooms
- 540 g coconut milk
- 60 g water
- 1 tbsp red curry paste (see Tip)
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 20 medium raw prawns, peeled with tails intact
- 100 g vermicelli noodles, broken into halves
- fresh bean sprouts, for garnishing
- micro herbs, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1759.1 kJ / 418.8 kcal
- 25.1 g
- 29.1 g
- 22.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 17.1 g
- 1.9 g
- 834.7 mg
Hearty seafood chowder
Coconut fish curry
Prawn and chicken laksa
Steamed red curry fish
Prawn and noodle stir-fry
Coconut turmeric fish curry
Prawns in chilli butter with risoni and herb salad
Crispy-skinned snapper with macadamia cream and spring vegetables
Prawns with coriander coconut rice
Chilli mussels with risoni