Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta alla puttanesca
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- Parmesan cheese, shaved, for garnishing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp pickled capers
- 5 anchovy fillets
- 100 g pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 pinches dried oregano
- 850 g water
- 500 g dried spaghetti, broken into halves
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1946.5 kJ / 463.5 kcal
- 17.4 g
- 60.4 g
- 15.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 5 g
- 682.2 mg
Tuscan bean soup
Potatoes and green beans with parsley pesto
Broad bean bruschetta
Penne with mussels