Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Hazelnut and herb stuffed cauliflower
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 large cauliflower head, leaves attached
- 500 g water
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g fresh baby spinach leaves or greens of choice
- 40 g hazelnuts
- 50 g frozen peas, thawed and drained
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 100 g salted butter, cut into pieces
- 50 g panko breadcrumbs
- 3 - 4 sprigs herbs of choice, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, to sprinkle (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 949.3 kJ / 226.9 kcal
- 4.5 g
- 14.1 g
- 18.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 9 g
- 3.7 g
- 195.3 mg
Eggplant and ricotta involtini
Vegetable bake with goat's feta
Ricotta and spinach crespelle "cake"
Creamy vegetable rice
Spinach dumplings with tomato ragout
Stuffed Portobello mushrooms with caramelised Brussels sprouts
Cauliflower hummus with green vegetables
Polenta with mediterranean vegetables
Cheesy polenta with vegetable ragù
Pea shakshuka with bacon dust