Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tiger Shaped Pineapple Tarts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1500 g fresh pineapples (Josaphine and Morris), peeled, eyes and core removed, cut in cubes (3 cm)
- 100 g sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 70 g lump sugar
- 200 g plain flour
- 200 g low protein flour (cake flour)
- 80 g full cream milk powder
- 20 g cornflour (starch)
- 300 g unsalted butter, cold, cut in cubes (1 cm)
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 9 - 10 drops food colouring paste, pink, red, yellow, green and black
- per 1 piece
- 595 kJ / 142 kcal
- 2 g
- 21 g
- 1 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 1 g
- 175 mg
Guangxi-Style Steamed Whole Chicken with Chives Sauce
Golden Pillow (Big Bun With Nyonya Curry Chicken Filling)
Red Date Longan Peach Gum Dessert
Prawn Paste Stuffed Soft Tofu
Ngo Hiang (Five Spice Meat Rolls)
Homemade Pandan Kaya
Chicken, Mushroom and Chinese Sausage Rice
Salted Fish Pork Belly
Crispy Shallots and Shallot Oil