Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Luo bo gao (radish cakes)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g plain flour
- 150 g rice flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1400 g water, plus extra for soaking
- 4 - 5 dried shiitake mushrooms
- 50 g boneless skinless pork belly, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 500 g Chinese white radish, peeled and cut into pieces (4-5 cm - see Tips)
- 2 eschalots
- 30 g dried shrimp (see Tips)
- 30 g vegetable oil
- 2 Chinese sausages (lap cheong), cut into thin slices (5 mm - see Tips)
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 20 g caster sugar
- 2 spring onions/shallots, cut into thin slices
- per 10 slices
- 7416.2 kJ / 1765.8 kcal
- 70.3 g
- 171.8 g
- 86 g
- Saturated fat
- 23.8 g
- 16.6 g
- 6903.4 mg
Hakka Char Yoke (Braised Pork With Black Fungi And Fermented Bean Curd)
Tau Eu Bak (Braised Soy Sauce Pork Belly)
Lu ji chi (braised chicken wings)
Chawanmushi (Japanese savoury custard)
Authentic Meat Floss
Teochew Yam Paste with Gingko (Onee)
Chwee Kuih (steamed rice cake)
He tao zhi ma hu (sweet walnut sesame soup)
Rice Wine Chicken
Teochew Yam paste with gingko (Onee)