Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Leczo (smoked sausage ratatouille)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g Polish sausage, cut into slices
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g onion, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 300 g zucchini, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 300 g red capsicum, deseeded, half cut into pieces (3 cm) and half sliced
- 300 g green capsicum, deseeded, half cut into pieces (3 cm) and half sliced
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g tomato passata (see Tips)
- crusty bread of choice, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1720.9 kJ / 411.3 kcal
- 13.8 g
- 27.4 g
- 28.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.1 g
- 6.7 g
- 1066.2 mg
Summer tomato and gin pasta sauce
Chicken and spinach enchiladas
Curry Noodles with Pork
Jo Whitton's Wholesome meatball soup
Beef stew with gnocchi
Silverbeet and mushroom pasta (TM6)
Black bean spaghetti bolognese (gut health)
The ultimate chicken curry pie
Grisons barley soup
Spinach dumplings with tomato ragout
Piri-piri spatchcock chicken