Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Grisons Barley Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 60 g carrot, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g leek, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g celeriac, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g Bündnerfleisch, cut in strips (2 cm) (see tip)
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 80 g pearl barley
- 900 g water
vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
or 2 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 100 g whipping cream
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- ½ bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley (approx. 10 g), leaves only, finely chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1137 kJ / 273 kcal
- 9 g
- 19 g
- 17 g
Pea and Mint Soup (TM6)
Tuscan Bean Soup
Sweet Breakfast Bread
Italian Bean Soup - Pasta e fagioli
Bulgar and Red Lentil Soup
Greek-style Baked Cod with Bulgar Wheat
Garlic Turkey Stew
Cod Soup with Crispy Bacon and Leeks
Lentils with Rice- Fakes Moutzentra
Pickled Gherkin Soup - Rassolnik
Barley and Vegetable Egg Cocotte