Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bulgar and Red Lentil Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, to taste
- 30 g tomato paste
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 200 g dried red lentils
- 2 Tbsp dried mint
- 30 g white long grain rice
- 20 g bulgar wheat (see tip)
- 1 ½ - 1 ¾ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes, or to taste
- 1470 g water, room temperature
- 1 lemon, quartered, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1660 kJ / 396.5 kcal
- 15 g
- 38 g
- 7.3 g
- 10.6 g
Coconut and Spinach Dahl
Spaghetti Arrabiata with Tuna
Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Lasagne; Limoncello Sorbet
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Pasta with Vegetable Ragout
Baby-friendly Mango Tofu Sesame Noodles
Vegetable Salad and Lentil Stew; Vegan Chocolate Mousse
Vegetable and Nettle Cream Soup with Aromatic Granola
Satay Tofu Kebabs; Massaman Curry with Jasmine Rice
Aubergine in Coconut and Peanut Sauce with Basmati Rice
Quinoa Burger and Yellow Tomato Ketchup