Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green Mole Chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g pumpkin seeds
- 60 g dry-roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 80 g iceberg lettuce, cut in pieces
- 100 - 150 g fresh spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 spring onion, green part only
- 1 sprig fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, leaves only
or fresh jalapeño chilli
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp fine sea salt, adjust to taste
g green tomatillos, halved (see tip)
or green tomatoes, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 100 g onion, quartered
- 280 - 400 g water (see tip)
- 8 chicken legs, skinless, bone in (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 1130 kJ / 269 kcal
- 27 g
- 7 g
- 16 g
- 4 g
Smoked Salmon and Brie Quiche
Sweet Potato and Corn Chowder
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
Cod Soup with Crispy Bacon and Leeks
Lemon and Herb Salmon Burgers with Parmesan Courgettes
Halibut and Potatoes with Tomato Sauce
Mushroom and Feta Strudel with Spinach
Stuffed Mushrooms with Manchego Cheese
Olive and Mozzarella Farfalle
Portobello Mushroom Rolls