Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 g water
- 30 g lemon juice
- 225 g unsalted butter, diced
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
Salmon, Asparagus and Rice
g coriander leaves
or 30 g fresh parsley leaves
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of zest only
- 285 g jasmine rice
- 1000 g water
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
g green asparagus
or 340 g broccoli florets
- 450 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless (approx. 3 cm thick)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 3778 kJ / 903 kcal
- 33 g
- 62 g
- 58 g
- Saturated fat
- 32 g
- 1 g
- 672 mg
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Chicken Kievs with Potato Salad and Green Beans
Chicken Breasts Pizzaiola with Celeriac and Potato Purée
Salmon with Potatoes and Mushroom Cream Sauce
Ham Hock Potato Bake
Spaghetti alla Carbonara