Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
New York-style cheesecake with strawberry sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 150 g Granita™ biscuits (see Tips)
- 40 g caster sugar
- 250 g caster sugar
- 1000 g cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp cornflour (see Tips)
- 200 g sour cream
- 1 lemon, zested (no white pith) and juiced
- 250 g fresh strawberries, trimmed and cut into halves
- 30 g caster sugar
- per 1 portion
- 2417.8 kJ / 575.7 kcal
- 11.1 g
- 37.7 g
- 43.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 26.5 g
- 1.4 g
- 375.3 mg
Basic muffin mix
Soft cinnamon doughnuts
Spaghetti alla carbonara
Beef stew with gnocchi
Caramelised leek and feta tart
Roast beef with Yorkshires and gravy
Speedy citrus layered cake
Pancake muffins with banana and chocolate