Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Crunchy Seed Sticks with Bacon and Cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 ½ oz Gouda cheese, cut into pieces
- 5 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 2 ½ oz unsalted butter, diced, room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 ½ oz bacon, diced
- 1 ½ oz sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 large egg, beaten, to brush
- per 1 piece
- 715.4 kJ / 171 kcal
- 6.7 g
- 9.3 g
- 11.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 0.6 g
- 0.2 mg