Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Individual Pineapple Cheesecakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 lemons, zest and 1 oz juice
- ½ - 1 oz fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced, to taste
- 25 oz fresh pineapple, cut into pieces
oz baker's sugar
or 9 oz jam sugar 2:1
- 1 oz unsalted butter, chilled
- 6 ½ oz almond flour
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- ½ oz pecans, caramelized (see Tip)
- ½ oz maple syrup (optional)
- 10 ½ oz cream cheese, chilled, in pieces
- 1 ½ oz whipping cream, chilled
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla sugar (see Tip)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- 14 oz water
- per 1 portion
- 2997.5 kJ / 716.4 kcal
- 14 g
- 74.3 g
- 43.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 15.7 g
- 7.1 g
- 247.1 mg