Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Magnolia Kitchen pear and ginger loaf
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g salted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 100 g milk
- 100 g ginger syrup (see Tips)
- 2 eggs
- 250 g brown sugar, plus an extra 2 tablespoons to sprinkle
- 350 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 pears, peeled; 1 cut into pieces (1 cm), 3 left whole but cored leaving stalks in place (see Tips)
- 3 - 4 tbsp pure maple syrup, to taste
- per 12 portions
- 18047.6 kJ / 4297 kcal
- 58.3 g
- 677.9 g
- 144.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 89.3 g
- 30.2 g
- 2139 mg
Tear and share cinnamon scrolls with honey butter
Delicious lemon pudding
Tropical upside down pineapple cake
Cheese and bacon scones
Magnolia Kitchen orange and cardamom shortbread
Magnolia Kitchen macadamia and white chocolate brioche scrolls
Magnolia Kitchen caramel ganache
Magnolia Kitchen signature chocolate cake with dark chocolate ganache
Apple, feijoa and ginger sponge pudding
Magnolia Kitchen brownies