Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Nico Moretti's Cherry tomato and red onion focaccia
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 400 g lukewarm water
- 1 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 500 g baker's flour
- 2 tsp sea salt
- ½ red onion, cut into squares (2 cm), layers separated (24 pieces)
- 12 mixed cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes, to sprinkle
- per 1 portion
- 1752.5 kJ / 417.3 kcal
- 10.4 g
- 59 g
- 14.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.3 g
- 3 g
- 1120.2 mg
Spiced fruit loaf
Artisan potato bread
Magnolia Kitchen macadamia and white chocolate brioche scrolls
Smoked salmon brioche with crème fraîche and dill
Rye bread rolls
Brioche hot cross buns
Skinnymixers' Moroccan chicken with preserved lemon and olives
Magnolia Kitchen red velvet cakes with vanilla cream cheese icing
George Calombaris' Liquorice ice cream with blackberries
Elly Berryman's plum shortcake