Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cherry and peach loaf
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 200 g natural yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 150 g caster sugar
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 250 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 ripe peaches, stones removed, 1 cut into pieces (1 cm) and 1 thinly sliced
- 200 g fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds (optional)
- smooth apricot jam, softened to glaze
- per 1 portion
- 1312.6 kJ / 313.7 kcal
- 5.2 g
- 41.7 g
- 14.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.5 g
- 1.7 g
- 119.6 mg
Coffee date muffins
Nico Moretti's Cherry tomato and red onion focaccia
Sweet breakfast bread
Stone fruit galettes
Peanut butter and chocolate custard (TM6)
Maria Stuart's Caramelised leek and feta tart (TM6)
2 ingredient dough
Hazelnut banana bread
Tropical upside down pineapple cake
Baked Cabbage Pierogis