Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced Polish Christmas cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 125 g unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces
- 220 g dark brown sugar
- 250 g honey
- 2 eggs
- 25 g Christmas spice mix (see Tips)
- 500 g plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
Sour cream filling
- 50 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tsp gelatine powder
- 700 g sour cream
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 40 g icing sugar
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 160 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 1344.7 kJ / 320.2 kcal
- 4.3 g
- 31.3 g
- 20.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 12.7 g
- 0.8 g
- 130.1 mg
Almond Cake with White Chocolate Topping
Christmas spice mix
Christmas Spice Mix
Citrus and spice spider web cheesecake
Ube ice cream
Triple chocolate layer cake
Torta caprese with raspberry jelly
Apple crumble meringue slice
Lemon curd easter biscuits
Strawberries and cream bites
Chewy pistachio biscuits