Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Turkey pasta in a creamy mushroom sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into eighths
- 400 g skinless turkey breast fillet, cut into strips (3 x 1 cm - see Tips)
- 250 g button mushroom, cut into halves or quarters
- 150 g water, plus extra to cook
- 1 tsp sea salt, plus extra to cook
- ½ tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 15 g cornflour
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 500 g dried pasta of choice
- ½ bunch fresh chives, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 3867.5 kJ / 924.4 kcal
- 41.9 g
- 102.8 g
- 37.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 14.5 g
- 5.7 g
- 592.9 mg
Leczo (smoked sausage ratatouille)
Aperol® and lemon sour with aquafaba foam
Jo Whitton's Wholesome meatball soup
Salmon with lemon hollandaise, asparagus and rice
Spinach and chorizo filo pies
Beef stew with gnocchi
Creamy vegetable rice
Alpine macaroni with apple sauce
Wok-style curried vegetables
Chicken with sweet potato cheesy crust
Asparagus and saffron risotto