Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green garden juice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g zucchini, cut into pieces (approx. 2-3 cm)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into quarters
- 60 g carrot, cut into pieces (approx. 2-3 cm)
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 20 g mixed baby leaf salad, stalks removed
- 1 tsp spirulina (optional)
- 30 g lime juice
- 160 g water
- 100 - 150 g ice, plus extra to serve
- per 1 portion
- 169.3 kJ / 40.3 kcal
- 1.5 g
- 6.5 g
- 0.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.1 g
- 2.8 g
- 13.1 mg
Kale, chia, pear and orange smoothie
Frozen breakfast bowls
Super antioxidant juice
Daily green smoothie
Plum and raspberry chia puddings
Wholefood pancakes with vanilla and cinnamon poached apples
Refreshing cucumber and pear juice