Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Apple crumble meringue slice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 400 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 50 g icing sugar
- 1500 g apples, peeled, cored and cut into quarters (approx. 1800 g before prep)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 40 g white sugar
- 150 g icing sugar
- 4 egg whites
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- ground cinnamon, for dusting
- per 1 slice
- 2138.5 kJ / 509.2 kcal
- 7.6 g
- 74.8 g
- 19.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 11.5 g
- 4.1 g
- 66.3 mg
Apple tea cakes
Strawberry jelly slice
Berry marshmallow slice
Cheesecake with meringue topping
Dumplings with chocolate centres and cherry sauce